This course looks at what makes feedback effective and how to deliver it in a way that will drive positive behavioural change and lasting improved performance. It includes various feedback models to help structure feedback, and lots of practical application.
- Understand the purpose and benefits of giving feedback
- Recognise what effective feedback looks like and how to avoid common mistakes
- Explore the difference between developmental and motivational feedback
- Learn the AID feedback model and how to apply it to ensure a positive impact
- Understand how to create a feedback culture, where people recognise feedback as a gift and not criticism