This course looks at how to effectively communicate from the point of view of both the sender and receiver. It covers body language, building rapport, levels of listening, questioning techniques and other practical tips.
- Understand what goes into effective communication in the modern working environment
- Recognise different communication styles and how to maximise impact with each
- Understand communication principles and how to utilise each of the key areas
- Explore the Five Levels of Listening and how to effectively listen
- Understand different question types and when to use them