This allergens awareness course will improve your knowledge of food contamination, hygiene and allergens, as well as explaining labelling legislation around Natasha’s law.
- Gain an understanding of what allergens are
- Identify the difference between allergies and intolerances
- Understand the 14 allergens, and what foods they appear in
- Understand Natasha’s Law and the importance of labelling
- Raise awareness of the legal implication of allergen labelling
- Be able to spot the signs of an allergic reaction, and how to deal with it