H&S - Preventing Injuries at Work
More than half a million people suffer from an injury in the workplace every year, many of these are fatal. This course is designed to prepare you with the knowledge you need to prevent these accidents from happening in your workplace.
- Learn about Display Screen Equipment (DSE) set-up
- Identify the risk around slips, trips and falls
- Learn how to avoid manual handling injuries
- Understand the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Investigate and manage the risk of workplace transport