Skills for Trainers
This course helps new or developing trainers to build their confidence and skills when it comes to training. Following the four steps of training; design, develop, deliver and evaluate, it allows delegates to conduct a needs analysis, understand different learning styles and perfect their training style, no matter their experience or role.
- Understand the role of the trainer and the training that they are delivering
- Identify different learning processes that can be applied to training
- Learn how to effectively design and develop training tailored to the needs of the learner
- Become familiar with different training delivery methods and how to present with confidence
- On-course opportunity to deliver to help with training development